By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Tamarac and the Broward Sheriff’s Office invite community members to an evening of unity and understanding at the National Faith & Blue event on Wednesday, October 4, 2023.
Hosted by Captain Audrey Jones, Captain Jeremiah Cooper, and the Tamarac Interfaith Community, the event is set to be a beacon of hope in fostering community relationships.
Taking place at the City of Tamarac District Office located at 7515 Northwest 88th Avenue from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., the gathering aims to engage the community through dialogue, games, food, and entertainment while emphasizing the importance of resolution and reconciliation.
National Faith & Blue is a pioneering initiative committed to constructing bridges of understanding and dismantling biases that have long been present in society.
A special highlight of the evening is the musical concert performance from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to make themselves comfortable by bringing along lawn chairs and blankets.
Local religious leaders, law enforcement officials, and community representatives will be present to promote the event’s core values of unity, dialogue, and mutual respect.
For more information, contact the City of Tamarac District Office or visit the official event page.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family