By Agrippina Fadel
In a world that often seems to spin faster than a vinyl record, one band is turning back the clock to a time when music was all about heart, soul, and rhythm.
Evolution Motown, a tribute band that knows how to hit all the right notes, is ready to grace the Kings Point Palace stage, transporting audiences to a bygone era of groovy tunes, slick moves, and timeless classics.
Held on Saturday, October 28, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
The four-man band is known for its soulful renditions of the biggest hits by The Four Tops, James Brown, Stevie Wonder, Boys II Men, The Temptations, and Kool and The Gang. The musicians also cover modern soulful hits, like “Uptown Funk” by Bruno Mars and the viral “Lil Boo Thang” by Paul Russel.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo