By: Sharon Aron Baron
Tamarac’s 50th-anniversary events continued on Friday night when the food trucks rolled into the Sports Complex along with live music for some fun and relaxation for residents.
At sunset on Friday, the Fabulons played a concert in the Sports Complex Field and residents brought their lounge chairs, tables, and blankets for a free concert. The weather was so perfect and so cool, I wish I would have brought a sweater.
The following food trucks offered so many choices: Alisha’s Cupcakes, Boba Station, Dolci Peccati Gelato, Don Chuzzo, Flour Power, Mojo on the Go, The Philly Grill, Red Zeppelin – Rockin’ Lobster.
My husband and I had delicious lobster roll sandwiches, while the kids ate from the Philly Grill. We brought plenty of cash as this was pretty pricey fare, but I was surprised to see that they had debit card machines in those trucks. Very convenient.
We brought a table with us that we haven’t used since we used to go camping and that was perfect enough for us. Dessert was amazing and we couldn’t resist the beautifully decorated cupcakes. I only wished I had room for the gelato.
Besides the live music, there was a bounce house for children and the nearby playground plus tons of room for children to run around on the field.
I highly recommend this event and hope to see more just like it in the future. At least before the rainy season.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town