By: Sharon Aron Baron
A man considered by the FBI to be armed and dangerous is wanted for two armed robberies.
On Monday morning the incidents occurred where the robber entered the business, displayed a firearm and demanded money from an employee. The first incident occurred at the Hampton Inn at 1000 S. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach and then at a Shell Gas Station at 5001 N. State Road 7 in Tamarac.
The FBI and its South Florida Violent Crime Task Force are involved as part of an initiative to assist local law enforcement agencies in combating violent armed robberies.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of this robber is urged to contact the FBI at (754) 703-2000 or Crime Stoppers.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office, the Hallandale Beach Police Department, the South Florida Violent Crime Task Force and the FBI continue their investigation.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family