By: Sharon Aron Baron
A man considered by the FBI to be armed and dangerous is wanted for two armed robberies.
On Monday morning the incidents occurred where the robber entered the business, displayed a firearm and demanded money from an employee. The first incident occurred at the Hampton Inn at 1000 S. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach and then at a Shell Gas Station at 5001 N. State Road 7 in Tamarac.
The FBI and its South Florida Violent Crime Task Force are involved as part of an initiative to assist local law enforcement agencies in combating violent armed robberies.
Anyone with information as to the whereabouts of this robber is urged to contact the FBI at (754) 703-2000 or Crime Stoppers.
The Broward Sheriff’s Office, the Hallandale Beach Police Department, the South Florida Violent Crime Task Force and the FBI continue their investigation.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press
- News2021.05.07Investigation Into Public Records Media Leak May Cost Tamarac Taxpayers up to $50,000
- News2021.05.06Broward County Votes to Change the Woodlands Golf Greens into Homes