By: Matt Rothman
Former J.P. Taravella Star pitcher Jack Sinclair was officially promoted to Triple-A with the Rochester Wings.
Sinclair, a 2017 graduate from J.P. Taravella, played on the varsity team at JPT for three seasons before graduating in 2017. He recorded a save in his only appearance as a sophomore and then won seven games in his final two seasons with a career ERA of 2.36 and 74 strikeouts.
After high school, he played at the University of Central Florida and was drafted in the 16th round by the Washington Nationals.
In his minor league career, Sinclair has a record of 11-9 with an era of 3.02. This season, he started in High A ball and quickly made his way through the Nationals fans system with five wins and 65 strikeouts in 61.2 innings. In his first appearance in Triple-A, he recorded three strikeouts.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 4, 2023J.P. Taravella Basketball Teams Highlight Week of Success With 1st Win
- NewsNovember 19, 2023TS Aquatics Swimmers Shine in Postseason Competitions
- NewsNovember 18, 2023Tawannah McLemore Leads The Way For J.P. Taravella Swim Team in State Championship
- NewsNovember 9, 20233 J.P. Taravella Baseball Players Officially Sign Letter of Intent