By Agrippina Fadel
Tamarac’s condominium and homeowners association board members are invited to participate in the city’s upcoming HOA liaison quarterly meeting.
The event, hosted by Kaye Bender Rembaum Attorneys at Law, offers a free certification course that provides two hours of IFM (Insurance, Financial, and Management) or CAMS (Community Association Management Services) credits. Emily Gannon will serve as the instructor.
HOA Board Member Certification is held on Wednesday, October 26, from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd. Light refreshments will be served.
The content covered in the certification course is regularly updated to align with Florida’s evolving requirements for HOA board memberships. The meeting will satisfy state requirements for new members and can serve as an excellent refresher course.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsDecember 3, 2023Ticket Alert: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Tribute Show at the Palace
- NewsNovember 27, 2023Doo-Wop Delight: Don’t Miss a Night of Nostalgia with John Tarangelo at the Kings Point Palace
- NewsNovember 21, 2023Don’t Miss the 43nd Annual Tamarac Turkey Trot
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Register Now for the Kings Point Holiday Expo