By: Sharon Aron Baron
Have legal questions about your condominium or homeowner’s association? Then ask the attorneys from a leading community association law firm at a free seminar this month in Tamarac.
To keep board members and property managers informed and answer questions about timely topics, association law firm Kaye Bender Rembaum will kick off its 2016-2017 series of free community association “Ask the Attorneys” seminars on Tuesday, November 15 at 6 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
Now in its ninth year, the series of free seminars led by attorneys Robert L. Kaye and Michael S. Bender will discuss industry hot topics and will be available to answer community association-related questions from board members and property managers of condominium, homeowner and cooperative associations.
“For nearly a decade, we have held open forum seminars in various cities across South Florida to answer questions from community association leaders hoping to run their communities more effectively and efficiently,” said Bender, Firm Member of Kaye Bender Rembaum.
Refreshments will be served. Interested attendees should RSVP and send questions or topics for discussion to KBRLegalSeminar@piersongrant.com or call 954-776-1999, ext. 242. More “Ask the Attorneys” are planned through February.
Bender and Robert Kaye are also guests on a weekly radio show the first Thursday of each month. Ask the Experts airs from 5 to 6 p.m. first Thursday of the month on WWNN 1470 AM and 93.5 FM and streams on KBRLegal.com, iHeart Radio, YouTube and U Stream.
Bender said, “Our expectation remains that all attendees will leave an “Ask the Attorneys” seminar more knowledgeable about community association education than when they arrived.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.09.25Burglar Who Poses at Deputy Breaks Into Tamarac Home
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town