By: Sharon Aron Baron
The P.A.R.O.T Foundation of Tamarac invites anyone to participate in the 4th annual Parks and Recreation Golf Tournament as a sponsor, golfer or as contributing partner.
Proceeds raised provides many benefits to our community and our citizens including furnishing special needs equipment for City playgrounds as well as providing scholarships to a variety of recreational programs.
Register now for the tournament on Friday, April 24 with a shotgun start at noon at Colony West Golf Club at 6800 NW 88th Ave. The cost is $125 per player which includes a goody bag, golf shirt, lunch and dinner.
They are also requesting donations to use for their raffle and silent auction such as a gift certificates, golf foursomes, hotel weekends, gift baskets, entertainment tickets, and merchandise. If you’d like to donate to the Foundation and help our parks foundation, please make checks payable to: Parks & Recreation Foundation of Tamarac and mail to: 6001 Nob Hill Road Tamarac, FL 33321. Attention: Linda Probert.
For tournament information or registration contact Linda Probert at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 597-3632.
The P.A.R.O.T. Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization; committed to enhancing Tamarac Parks and Recreation facilities and programs through partnerships and fundraising.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.03Florida COVID-19 Cases City by City Report for April 3
- News2020.04.03Tamarac Mayor Encourages Residents to Send Letters of Appreciation to Those on the Front Line
- News2020.04.02Tamarac Experiences Large Increase of COVID-19 Cases on April 2 City by City Report
- News2020.04.01Detective Searching for Thief Who Stole 2 Huge TV’s From Walmart