By Agrippina Fadel
Time to dust off the platform shoes and bell bottoms as The Palace at Kings Point hosts the unforgettable Ladies of the 70’s tribute show.
Held on Saturday, August 26, at 8 p.m., the show is $10 for Kings Point residents and $15 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
In their 90-minute show, Plantation-based Ladies of the 70’s pay tribute to the most incredible female artists of the decade.
Didi Grisé Moses and Roxanne Charette, joined by their band of four musicians, sing hits by Linda Ronstadt, Carole King, Joni Mitchell, Barbara Streisand, Heart, ABBA, Stevie Nicks, Karen Carpenter, Donna Summer, Olivia Newton-John, Dolly Parton, and Blondie.
Didi and Roxanne have been in the music industry their whole lives as singers, musicians, and recording artists and performed alongside many major country artists worldwide.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23