By: Saraana Jamraj
The holidays are just around the corner and so is the Annual Lighting of the Christmas Tree and Hanukkah Menorah presented by the City of Tamarac.
The event is free to the public and will feature a holiday concert by Tamarac’s school music programs. Olaf, and friends will also be making special appearances.
Oh yes, and Santa Claus will be there too.
And, before the night is over, guests can be mesmerized by a special appearance of a magician.
Mayor Michelle Gomez, Vice Mayor Debra Placko, Commissioners Marlon Bolton, Mike Gelin, and Julie Fishman will be present at this event held on Wednesday, December 4 at 6:00 p.m.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. She's completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2020.09.22Feeding South Florida Food Distributions Continue in Tamarac and Nearby Cities
- News2020.09.22Drive-Thru Halloween Haunt Provides Safer Option for Tamarac Holiday Celebrations
- News2020.09.22Tamarac Announces New Co-Ed Cornhole League
- News2020.09.15A Tale of 2 Signs: Rivalry and Racism in a Tamarac Community