By: Saraana Jamraj
The holidays are just around the corner and so is the Annual Lighting of the Christmas Tree and Hanukkah Menorah presented by the City of Tamarac.
The event is free to the public and will feature a holiday concert by Tamarac’s school music programs. Olaf, and friends will also be making special appearances.
Oh yes, and Santa Claus will be there too.
And, before the night is over, guests can be mesmerized by a special appearance of a magician.
Mayor Michelle Gomez, Vice Mayor Debra Placko, Commissioners Marlon Bolton, Mike Gelin, and Julie Fishman will be present at this event held on Wednesday, December 4 at 6:00 p.m.
The Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL 33351.
- Saraana Selene Jamraj is a writer, activist, and a student pursuing her master's degree in mass communications at Florida International University.
She's currently the communications manager at The Salt Box in Parkland and has lived in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2020.01.23Late Tamarac Resident and Volunteer’s Life to be Honored in February
- News2020.01.19Tamarac Hosts Celebratory Black History Month Events in February
- News2020.01.13City Manager’s Salary in the Spotlight at Tamarac Commission Meeting
- News2020.01.07Tamarac Library to Host Storytime in Honor of Martin Luther King Jr.