By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Sunday, a 15-year-old bicyclist from North Lauderdale was last seen riding in the left thru lane of North State Road 7 in Tamarac.
Witnesses observed Lasvillie Sean Edwards, Jr. abruptly move from the left thru lane where he grabbed onto a handle mounted on the passenger side of a 2016 Freightliner truck as if to hitch a ride.
Simultaneously, Earl R. Hayes, 57, of Lauderdale Lakes, who was the driver of the truck, was turning right onto Northwest 49th Street when Edwards lost control of his bicycle, made contact with the passenger side of the truck and then rolled under the truck resulting in his death.
No more information from the Broward Sheriff’s Office at this time.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.12.12Official 2020/21 Broward County Public Schools Calendar
- News2019.12.11Marlon Bolton Appointed Vice Mayor at Tamarac Commission Meeting
- News2019.12.11Sheriff Tony Terminates Deputy for Using Excessive Force on Tamarac Teen
- News2019.12.10Free Living Interactive Recreation of Bethlehem is Back in Coral Springs