By: Sharon Aron Baron
On Sunday, a 15-year-old bicyclist from North Lauderdale was last seen riding in the left thru lane of North State Road 7 in Tamarac.
Witnesses observed Lasvillie Sean Edwards, Jr. abruptly move from the left thru lane where he grabbed onto a handle mounted on the passenger side of a 2016 Freightliner truck as if to hitch a ride.
Simultaneously, Earl R. Hayes, 57, of Lauderdale Lakes, who was the driver of the truck, was turning right onto Northwest 49th Street when Edwards lost control of his bicycle, made contact with the passenger side of the truck and then rolled under the truck resulting in his death.
No more information from the Broward Sheriff’s Office at this time.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.04.15Opinion: City Commission Need to Cut the Grandstanding and Get to Business
- News2021.04.15Over 80 Children Attend Tamarac Bike Rodeo with the Broward Sheriff’s Office
- News2021.04.14North Lauderdale Man Faces Murder Charge For Road Rage Incident
- News2021.04.14Tamarac Commissioner Attempts to Violate First Amendment by Silencing Critics on Social Media