By: Sharon Aron Baron
Watch this hilarious parody of the movie Gravity, set inside the expansive world of IKEA. It makes space both beautiful and terrifying. And you don’t even have to leave Earth.
Director Daniel Hubbard hilariously spoofed Alfonso Cuaron’s box office smash, Gravity, by setting it inside IKEA. At over 346,000 square feet and absolutely no sense of direction, it sure feels endless. The parody trailer nails the IKEA shopping experience, the frantic cries of Sandra Bullock, and the overall tension of Gravity. IKEA is Earth’s equivalent of getting lost in space.
Don’t miss eating those delicious Swedish meatballs while you’re getting lost.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes