By: Sharon Aron Baron
Watch this hilarious parody of the movie Gravity, set inside the expansive world of IKEA. It makes space both beautiful and terrifying. And you don’t even have to leave Earth.
Director Daniel Hubbard hilariously spoofed Alfonso Cuaron’s box office smash, Gravity, by setting it inside IKEA. At over 346,000 square feet and absolutely no sense of direction, it sure feels endless. The parody trailer nails the IKEA shopping experience, the frantic cries of Sandra Bullock, and the overall tension of Gravity. IKEA is Earth’s equivalent of getting lost in space.
Don’t miss eating those delicious Swedish meatballs while you’re getting lost.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.02.23Gov. DeSantis Announces $8 million Incentive to Help Veterans Buy Homes
- Crime & Safety2020.02.23Tamarac Crime Update: Latest Incidents Through February 18
- Crime & Safety2020.02.19Vehicle Strikes Pole, Leaving One Dead in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2020.02.18Burglar Uses Ploy Before Smashing His Way into Neighbor’s Home