By: Sharon Aron Baron
Watch this hilarious parody of the movie Gravity, set inside the expansive world of IKEA. It makes space both beautiful and terrifying. And you don’t even have to leave Earth.
Director Daniel Hubbard hilariously spoofed Alfonso Cuaron’s box office smash, Gravity, by setting it inside IKEA. At over 346,000 square feet and absolutely no sense of direction, it sure feels endless. The parody trailer nails the IKEA shopping experience, the frantic cries of Sandra Bullock, and the overall tension of Gravity. IKEA is Earth’s equivalent of getting lost in space.
Don’t miss eating those delicious Swedish meatballs while you’re getting lost.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.14Global Response Hiring Over 1,000 Customer Service Reps at Job Fair
- Events2019.10.11Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac October 19
- Events2019.10.09BSO Holds Huge Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2019.10.09Registration Open for the Popular Tamarac Turkey Trot