By: Sharon Aron Baron
It is with a heavy heart that the Lauderhill Fire Department announces the passing of one of its own, Firefighter Wayne Ware.
Wayne is a twenty-five year member of the Lauderhill Fire Department. Before his passing, he was assigned to the Fire Prevention Bureau where he was a senior Fire Inspector and Plans Examiner. Wayne was an Air Force veteran and an avid amateur radio operator.
Last Friday morning, surrounded by his family and friends, he lost his long and courageous battle with cancer. He is survived by his wife and two young daughters.
Wednesday February 5, 2014 9 a.m.
A traditional active duty Firefighter honors processional will proceed from Boyd’s Funeral Home located at 6400 West Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood and proceed North on Florida’s Turnpike to Sunrise Blvd. The processional will then pass by Lauderhill Fire Station 57 located at 1980 NW 56 Avenue en-route to the Calvary Chapel where it will end.
Wednesday February 5, 2014 11 a.m.
Visitation & Service will be held at Calvary Chapel located at 2401 West Cypress Creek Road in Fort Lauderdale.
Lauderhill Fire Rescue wishes to thank all the local Fire Departments for their outpouring of support.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments