By Sharon Aron Baron
Lucky drivers received a free tank of gas courtesy of a small but giving church organization’s “Gas on God” promotion.
On May 7, the members of Lauderhill’s House of Love Ministries were at Marathon Gas at 6400 W. Commercial Blvd giving out $2,000 in free gas to drivers.
“This is one of the many ways we connect to our community through outreach and to be that ray of sunshine during challenging times,” said Mattathias (Matt) Johnson, senior pastor, and president.
The average price of regular gas in Boward County is $4.37 a gallon, and thanks to the church, they were able to fill over 130 vehicles.
Got News in Tamarac, Lauderhill, or North Lauderdale? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 19, 2023Talk Media Named 2023 Finalist by the Florida Press Club
- NewsNovember 16, 2023Tamarac Launches Campaign to Become Autism Friendly, Enhancing Inclusivity
- NewsNovember 14, 2023Dog Rescued from Tamarac Dumpster Now Safe with Foster Family