By Agrippina Fadel
Don’t miss actor and singer Danny Clay presenting his Luther Vandross tribute show at the Kings Point Palace.
Held on Saturday, January 6, at 8 p.m., the show is $20 for Kings Point residents and $25 for guests, with tickets available online and at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
Clay was discovered by the Steve Harvey Morning Show staff and opened for Harvey’s comedy tour “Tear Your Mouth Out.” He also performed on the same stage with John Legend, Ne-Yo, and Musiq Soulchild and toured with Tyler Perry’s “Madea’s Big Happy Family” play.
Clay performs all the favorite hits of the “Velvet Voice” singer and songwriter in his Luther Vandross show.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Relive the Magic of John Denver with the ‘Back Home Again’ Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace