By: Saraana Jamraj
Before he completes his Christmas Eve duties, Rudolph is coming to visit Tamarac.
Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland is set to be a holly jolly night of reindeer games, filled with family-friendly activities.
Because admission is free, there’s plenty to enjoy at no cost, including bounce houses, arts and crafts, candy canes, and of course, meet and greets with Santa Claus, who is spending plenty of time in Tamarac this year.
Guests will also be able to meet one of Santa’s best guides: Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer, who will be making a special appearance.
In addition to all the complimentary offerings, attendees can opt for $2 pony rides and $2 face painting.
This year’s event will take place on Friday, December 13, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in Tamarac Park, at 7501 University Drive.
- Saraana Selene Jamraj is a writer, activist, and a student pursuing her master's degree in mass communications at Florida International University.
She's currently the communications manager at The Salt Box in Parkland and has lived in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2020.01.19Tamarac Hosts Celebratory Black History Month Events in February
- News2020.01.13City Manager’s Salary in the Spotlight at Tamarac Commission Meeting
- News2020.01.07Tamarac Library to Host Storytime in Honor of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Crime & Safety2019.12.18Man Sentenced for Cyberstalking, Threatening Former Molestation Victim