By: Saraana Jamraj
Before he completes his Christmas Eve duties, Rudolph is coming to visit Tamarac.
Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland is set to be a holly jolly night of reindeer games, filled with family-friendly activities.
Because admission is free, there’s plenty to enjoy at no cost, including bounce houses, arts and crafts, candy canes, and of course, meet and greets with Santa Claus, who is spending plenty of time in Tamarac this year.
Guests will also be able to meet one of Santa’s best guides: Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer, who will be making a special appearance.
In addition to all the complimentary offerings, attendees can opt for $2 pony rides and $2 face painting.
This year’s event will take place on Friday, December 13, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in Tamarac Park, at 7501 University Drive.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. She's completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2020.09.22Feeding South Florida Food Distributions Continue in Tamarac and Nearby Cities
- News2020.09.22Drive-Thru Halloween Haunt Provides Safer Option for Tamarac Holiday Celebrations
- News2020.09.22Tamarac Announces New Co-Ed Cornhole League
- News2020.09.15A Tale of 2 Signs: Rivalry and Racism in a Tamarac Community