By: Claire Cornish
Petite and dainty, Flauta has a heart as big as her smile. Imagine the joy of coming home to this sweet face every evening after work. Flauta loves everyone, human and canine, and is one of the friendliest pups we’ve ever met. She knows her commands, walks nicely on the leash, and is very well behaved. Flauta is just shy of 40 pounds and loves dressing up, photo time, and cuddles.
Flauta wants Tamarac residents to know: “My bag is packed and I’m ready to come home with you!” She is at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale; Open 11 am-6 pm Tuesday – Sunday (closed Monday).
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2019.11.12Amber Keeps Waiting for a Forever Home at Broward County Animal Care
- News2019.10.29Meet Duval: This Obedient Boy From Broward County Animal Care Needs a Forever Home
- News2019.10.21Meet Mace: This Playful Pup at Broward County Animal Care Needs a New Home
- News2019.10.10Meet Brando: This Irresistible Family-Friendly Puppy is Searching for a Home