By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the free big screen movie in the park featuring “The Nut Job,” on Friday, June 6, at the Tamarac Sports Complex.
The movie is great for all ages, and is about an incorrigibly self-serving exiled squirrel finds himself helping his former park brethren raid a nut store to survive, that is also the front for a human gang’s bank robbery.
The activities start at 7:00 pm with face painting, bounce house, music, and food from participating food trucks. Don’t forget your blankets and lawn chairs because the movie starts at 8::15 pm and everyone will get a free bag of popcorn.
The Tamarac Sports complex is located at 9901 NW 77 Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27
- News2020.05.26Burglary and Battery in the Forefront in May 15 Crime Update for Tamarac