By: Sharon Aron Baron
Don’t miss the free big screen movie in the park featuring “The Nut Job,” on Friday, June 6, at the Tamarac Sports Complex.
The movie is great for all ages, and is about an incorrigibly self-serving exiled squirrel finds himself helping his former park brethren raid a nut store to survive, that is also the front for a human gang’s bank robbery.
The activities start at 7:00 pm with face painting, bounce house, music, and food from participating food trucks. Don’t forget your blankets and lawn chairs because the movie starts at 8::15 pm and everyone will get a free bag of popcorn.
The Tamarac Sports complex is located at 9901 NW 77 Street.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies