Newly elected Broward County Commissioner Martin Kiar along with wife Kelly just welcomed the birth of his new daughter on Monday night.
“Our new baby girl was born today. Her name is Camryn May Kiar. She is 21 inches, 9 pounds 5 ounces and has a whole lot of hair. Both Kelly and the baby are doing great.” – From Kiar’s Facebook page.
Kiar, currently a State Representative was elected to the Broward County Commission undefeated. He will serve residents in District One covering Sunrise, Plantation, Lauderhill, Weston and parts of Tamarac. This seat is currently occupied by County Commissioner Ilene Lieberman who was term limited this year.
Camryn May joins big sister, Brianne who just turned three.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27
- News2020.05.26Burglary and Battery in the Forefront in May 15 Crime Update for Tamarac