Newly elected Broward County Commissioner Martin Kiar along with wife Kelly just welcomed the birth of his new daughter on Monday night.
“Our new baby girl was born today. Her name is Camryn May Kiar. She is 21 inches, 9 pounds 5 ounces and has a whole lot of hair. Both Kelly and the baby are doing great.” – From Kiar’s Facebook page.
Kiar, currently a State Representative was elected to the Broward County Commission undefeated. He will serve residents in District One covering Sunrise, Plantation, Lauderhill, Weston and parts of Tamarac. This seat is currently occupied by County Commissioner Ilene Lieberman who was term limited this year.
Camryn May joins big sister, Brianne who just turned three.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.08.08Try Vegan Food at the Next EarthSave Event in Tamarac
- Crime & Safety2019.08.06Man Blows Past Security with Two Stolen Leaf Blowers
- Crime & Safety2019.08.05Broward Sheriff’s Office Holds ‘National Night Out’ in Tamarac
- News2019.08.05Flags at Half-Staff to Honor Shooting Victims in El Paso and Dayton