Newly elected Broward County Commissioner Martin Kiar along with wife Kelly just welcomed the birth of his new daughter on Monday night.
“Our new baby girl was born today. Her name is Camryn May Kiar. She is 21 inches, 9 pounds 5 ounces and has a whole lot of hair. Both Kelly and the baby are doing great.” – From Kiar’s Facebook page.
Kiar, currently a State Representative was elected to the Broward County Commission undefeated. He will serve residents in District One covering Sunrise, Plantation, Lauderhill, Weston and parts of Tamarac. This seat is currently occupied by County Commissioner Ilene Lieberman who was term limited this year.
Camryn May joins big sister, Brianne who just turned three.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out
- News2022.05.13Tamarac Holds Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.12Former City Attorney Stuart Michelson Qualifies by Petition for Tamarac Commission Seat