By Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, in a collaborative effort with the City of North Lauderdale, has recently introduced Eat North Lauderdale, a new site dedicated to enhancing the visibility and patronage of local small business restaurants.
EatNorthLauderdale.com simplifies the process for residents and visitors to discover and explore the eclectic mix of small business restaurants that establish North Lauderdale as a culinary destination.
The website boasts a user-friendly design, offering detailed profiles of each participating restaurant. These profiles include menus, photos, and social media links to foster a deeper connection between the eateries and the community.
According to Peter Mason, the Executive Director of the Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce, the project is pivotal in highlighting the unique and rich flavors North Lauderdale’s local eateries offer. It seeks to increase awareness, foot traffic, and spending within these establishments, which is integral to enriching the community’s diverse cultural fabric.
“Our small businesses are the heartbeat of North Lauderdale, and this initiative is a testament to the resilience and creativity of our local entrepreneurs.”
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024J.P. Taravella Drama Club Hosts Community Yard Sale and Craft Show on February 24
- NewsFebruary 16, 2024Detectives Search for Tamarac Man Missing Since Early January
- NewsFebruary 15, 2024“You’re a Fraud”: Tamarac Commissioner Blasts Website Tied to Marlon Bolton
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Free Boot Camp Held to Boost Students’ Federal Aid Applications