By: Sharon Aron Baron
A pedestrian has died after being fatally struck by a truck in Tamarac on Wednesday morning.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at 6:30 a.m. David L. Miller, 69, of the Westwood Community was standing on the center median of the 7000 block of Nob Hill Road while Johan Chotoo, 22, of Tamarac, who was driving a 2001 Dodge Ram, was traveling northbound through the intersection. Miller stepped off of the median and began to cross east across the northbound lanes of travel, entering the truck’s path. He was struck in the left thru lane.
Tamarac Fire Rescue responded and pronounced Miller deceased on scene. Chotoo did not sustain any injuries and remained on scene.
A Traffic Homicide investigatation is ongoing.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.06COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 6
- News2020.04.05COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 5
- News2020.04.04COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 4
- News2020.04.04Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents