By: Sharon Aron Baron
A pedestrian has died after being fatally struck by a truck in Tamarac on Wednesday morning.
According to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, at 6:30 a.m. David L. Miller, 69, of the Westwood Community was standing on the center median of the 7000 block of Nob Hill Road while Johan Chotoo, 22, of Tamarac, who was driving a 2001 Dodge Ram, was traveling northbound through the intersection.
Miller stepped off of the median and began to cross east across the northbound lanes of travel, entering the truck’s path. He was struck in the left thru lane.
Tamarac Fire Rescue responded and pronounced Miller deceased on scene. Chotoo did not sustain any injuries and remained on the scene.
A Traffic Homicide investigation is ongoing.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County