By Sharon Aron Baron
The Humane Society of Broward County has some wonderful pets to choose from this week. All adoptions include spaying or neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, treatment for flea and ticks, and much more.
Papo (ID 646960) is a 5-year-old feline looking for a forever home. He was surrendered to the Humane Society in September because his former owners had no time for him. If you are looking for a sweet and affectionate lap cat, Papo may be just the right kitty for you.
He’s a friendly guy that gets along with people, dogs, and cats. J.R. Dunn Jewelers have sponsored his adoption fee, and he’s just waiting for the right home to choose him to become a member of the family.
If you’re looking for a fun-loving canine friend, pick Roxy (ID 647457). She also was given up because her owner had no time for her. She’s an active gal who likes to go on car rides, loves tennis balls, and knows a few basic commands.
She’s not a fan of other animals, so she’d do best in a home where she’s the only one. Thanks to Dolly’s Dream, her adoption fee is sponsored. Are you ready to have fun with her?
To meet a pet at the Humane Society of Broward County, please fill out a pre-adoption application online at www.humanebroward.com (unless you have in the past). Once completed, visit the shelter located at 2070 Griffin Road, a block west of I-95. The shelter opens daily at 11 a.m. and if you have any questions, call 954-989-3977 ext. 6
If you have questions, call the Broward County Humane Society at 954-989-3977 ext. 6. Adoptions are $300 for puppies five months and younger, $150 for dogs six months and older, $100 for kittens five months and younger, and $40 for cats six months and older (Adopt one, get one free).
Located at 2070 Griffin Rd, in Fort Lauderdale.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.07BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in Tamarac
- News2023.02.06Tragic Murder Mystery Solved: Two Suspects Arrested for Killing of Tamarac Resident
- News2023.02.06Apply Now for $1,200 Scholarships Offered to Florida College Students
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today