By Sharon Aron Baron
This week, the Humane Society of Broward County has some wonderful pets to choose from. All adoptions include spaying or neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, treatment for flea and ticks, and much more.
Two-year-old Scotty (ID 648885) would love to spend this holiday and many more with you. He is a fun, affectionate fellow who gives kisses and loves to chase after toys.
Scotty arrived at the Humane Society of Broward County with a horrible wound to his leg. Despite all efforts, his leg could not be saved, and it had to be amputated. This doesn’t slow him down at all.
Thanks to Dolly’s Dream, this smart fellow’s adoption fee is sponsored, and he gets to go home with goodies to help him settle in and toys that he can play with.
Her name might imply that she is a big girl, but she only weighs 8 pounds. Double Stuff (ID 647694) is three-years-old, likes to play with kitty toys, and will use a scratcher if you give her one.
The only thing is she needs to be the only kitty in the home; otherwise, she will chase and stalk the other felines. Thanks to cat lover Cindy L., Double Stuff’s adoption fee is sponsored. Double Stuff needs someone to give her a chance.
To meet a pet, fill out a pre-adoption application online at www.humanebroward.com. Once completed, visit the shelter located at 2070 Griffin Road, a block west of I-95, opening daily at 11 a.m. For questions, call 954-989-3977 ext. 6.
Adoptions are $300 for puppies five months and younger, $150 for dogs six months and older, $100 for kittens five months and younger, and $40 for cats six months and older (Adopt one, get one free).
Located at 2070 Griffin Rd, in Fort Lauderdale.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Tamarac’s Semi-Annual City-Wide Garage Sale Returns Oct 7
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Grace and Kona Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County
- NewsSeptember 14, 2023Broward Gym-goers Go From From Cardio to Car-Theft
- NewsSeptember 13, 2023Furry Friends Buttons and Ginger Bear Need Forever Homes