By Selene Raj
Residents of Tamarac will have more options for buying groceries as a new supermarket opens its doors this weekend.
Quince Supermarket, located at 6820 N University Drive (at the southeast corner of McNab and University), announced they would be opening on Friday, August 7.
The new grocer promises a wide variety of national and international groceries, including items from Jamaica, the West Indies, and South America.
They also advertised a large variety of exotic produce, including jackfruit, soursop, yellow jam, pitayas, roots, and more.
Besides produce and other food items, Quince will have fresh cuts of beef, chicken, pork, and seafood.
Quince will be open on Mondays to Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on Sundays from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. They will accept EBT as one of their payment methods.
For more information, visit their website or call 954-366-3731.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. She's completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2020.09.27Tamarac Talk Interviews Candidates for City Commission District 1
- News2020.09.25Tamarac Talk Interviews Candidates for City Commission District 3
- News2020.09.22Feeding South Florida Food Distributions Continue in Tamarac and Nearby Cities
- News2020.09.22Drive-Thru Halloween Haunt Provides Safer Option for Tamarac Holiday Celebrations