By: Sharon Aron Baron
It’s time for a Winter Wonderland when the Greater Tamarac Chamber presents their party of the year with a festive, holiday theme.
Dress up in white and silver or formal attire and casually mingle with city officials in Tamarac, North Lauderdale, Broward County, their Chamber Board of Directors, co-workers and clients during this fun awards party.
The event will have a cocktail hour with photo station, a delicious dinner buffet presented by local caterer Reggae Pon the Grille, live DJ entertainment and open bar throughout the night. Bring plenty of holiday spirit to dance this evening away.
“We want the local community to enjoy this party and build relationships with members who want to put back into their own community,” said Tamarac Chamber Executive Director Peter Mason.
The Winter Wonderland Holiday Party Awards Gala takes place December 2, 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. at the Polish-American club 935 Rock Island Rd. In North Lauderdale. The cost is $340 for a table of 8 or $45 per person.
The Chamber of Commerce will have raffle prizes, silent auction and 50/50 for the lucky winners but everyone wins making new connections and friends at this holiday party. This event is sponsored by Bailey Memorial, Dignity, Baird Case, Prestige Car Wash, Oma’s Gardens and the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.27Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 27
- News2020.03.26Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 26
- News2020.03.26Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 25
- News2020.03.24Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents