A roadway construction project in the area of West Commercial Blvd. between NW 64th Ave. & N. University Dr. is scheduled to begin on March 2 and conclude in July 2012.
No full lane closures or detours are expected during this project. Major work will be performed at night to minimize impact on traffic & the business community. If possible use alternate roadways for travel.
Broward Sheriff’s Office reminds you to use caution & drive with care. For further information contact the Tamarac District Traffic Division at 954-720-2225.
Please remember to drive friendly on our roads in Tamarac!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition