A roadway construction project in the area of West Commercial Blvd. between NW 64th Ave. & N. University Dr. is scheduled to begin on March 2 and conclude in July 2012.
No full lane closures or detours are expected during this project. Major work will be performed at night to minimize impact on traffic & the business community. If possible use alternate roadways for travel.
Broward Sheriff’s Office reminds you to use caution & drive with care. For further information contact the Tamarac District Traffic Division at 954-720-2225.
Please remember to drive friendly on our roads in Tamarac!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out