A roadway construction project in the area of West Commercial Blvd. between NW 64th Ave. & N. University Dr. is scheduled to begin on March 2 and conclude in July 2012.
No full lane closures or detours are expected during this project. Major work will be performed at night to minimize impact on traffic & the business community. If possible use alternate roadways for travel.
Broward Sheriff’s Office reminds you to use caution & drive with care. For further information contact the Tamarac District Traffic Division at 954-720-2225.
Please remember to drive friendly on our roads in Tamarac!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.16Tamarac Holds Huge Halloween Hoopla October 25
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Holds Meet and Greet October 24
- Crime & Safety2019.10.16Police Search for Suspects Who Drugged and Robbed a Man at Hard Rock Casino
- News2019.10.15Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce will host its 5th Annual Golf Tournament