By: Sharon Aron Baron
Before he completes his Christmas Eve duties, Rudolph and Santa will first visit Tamarac.
Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland is set to be a holly, jolly night of reindeer games filled with family-friendly activities.
Because admission is free, there’s plenty to enjoy at no cost, including bounce houses, arts and crafts, candy canes, and of course, a meet and greet with Santa Claus. Guests will also be able to meet one of Santa’s best guides: Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer.
In addition to all the complimentary offerings, attendees can opt for pony rides.
This year’s event will take place on Friday, December 9, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in Tamarac Park at 7501 University Drive.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk. Don’t miss reading Margate Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes