By: Sharon Aron Baron
Before he completes his Christmas Eve duties, Rudolph and Santa will first visit Tamarac.
Rudolph’s Winter Wonderland is set to be a holly, jolly night of reindeer games filled with family-friendly activities.
Because admission is free, there’s plenty to enjoy at no cost, including bounce houses, arts and crafts, candy canes, and of course, a meet and greet with Santa Claus. Guests will also be able to meet one of Santa’s best guides: Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer.
In addition to all the complimentary offerings, attendees can opt for pony rides.
This year’s event will take place on Friday, December 9, from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. in Tamarac Park at 7501 University Drive.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition
- News2023.01.26School Choice Application Deadline for 2023/24 Fast Approaching