By: Saraana Jamraj
To kick-off the holiday season, the city of Tamarac is throwing Santa Claus a party in the park and inviting all residents to join in welcoming him.
“Santa’s Bright & Merry Night” will include a tree and menorah lighting, and include Santa Claus posing for photos.
After meeting with Santa, residents can stay and watch “Frosty the Snowman,” playing a large outdoor movie screen.
Parking is expected to be limited, and it’s recommended that residents use shuttle buses from Christian Life Church, at 2699 W. Commercial Boulevard.
Admission is free, and the event will start at 6:00 p.m. on December 3 at Caporella Park, located at 5200 Prospect Rd in Tamarac.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate.
She's completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004.
She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2020.06.06Senator Perry Thurston to Face 21-Year-Old Challenger, Steven Meza
- News2020.06.06Feeding South Florida Continues Distributing Food in Tamarac
- News2020.06.04Elvin Villalobos Takes on Real Estate Leadership Role by Purchasing Agency
- News2020.05.31Feeding South Florida Food Distributions Continue in Tamarac