By: Sharon Aron Baron
Imagine visiting Yosemite, Yellowstone, the Grand Canyon or any other of the 59 National Parks and paying only $10.
That’s $10 total for the rest of your life.
If you are 62 are older, you can do this now with a senior pass at this one-time low price. This is a great deal, since the entrance fees for National Parks like the Grand Canyon start at $30. The good news is that you only need to apply once as it’s a lifetime pass, so no worries about renewals. However, all applicants must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
The Senior Pass will provide access to the pass owner and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle at any Federally operated recreation sites across the country.
Want to get started seeing the most beautiful sights in the country? Print and fill out this application here: America the Beautiful – The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands SENIOR PASS
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.05.285 Tamarac Seniors Graduate from Calvary Christian Academy During ‘Drive-in’ Ceremony
- News2020.05.28BSO Investigates Multi-Vehicle Crash in Tamarac
- News2020.05.27COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health May 27
- News2020.05.26Burglary and Battery in the Forefront in May 15 Crime Update for Tamarac