By: Saraana Jamraj
For residents who would like to learn more about the Broward Sheriff’s Office’s role in the community, or to have their voices heard, a town hall with Sheriff Gregory Tony will give them that opportunity.
Held on Tuesday, February 4, Sheriff Tony is holding the town hall to provide updates, answer questions, and share everything that’s going on in with the Broward Sheriff’s Office as part of the ongoing effort to deliver public safety information and improve their relationship with civilians.
The town hall will take place at Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Boulevard Tuesday, February 4, at 6:00 p.m. To RSVP, email email@example.com or call 954-831-8902.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.03.16Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds Events You Can’t Passover
- News2021.03.02The Broward Sheriff’s Office Makes Personal Bunny Visits in Tamarac
- News2021.02.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.02.09Tamarac to Receive 79 Additional Bus Shelters and Amenities