By: Saraana Jamraj
For residents who would like to learn more about the Broward Sheriff’s Office’s role in the community, or to have their voices heard, a town hall with Sheriff Gregory Tony will give them that opportunity.
Held on Tuesday, February 4, Sheriff Tony is holding the town hall to provide updates, answer questions, and share everything that’s going on in with the Broward Sheriff’s Office as part of the ongoing effort to deliver public safety information and improve their relationship with civilians.
The town hall will take place at Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Boulevard Tuesday, February 4, at 6:00 p.m. To RSVP, email email@example.com or call 954-831-8902.
- Saraana Selene Jamraj is a writer, activist, and a student pursuing her master's degree in mass communications at Florida International University.
She's currently the communications manager at The Salt Box in Parkland and has lived in Coral Springs since 2004.
- News2020.05.31Feeding South Florida Food Distributions Continue in Tamarac
- News2020.05.28Commission Proposes Transferring $250,000 in Relief for Tamarac Residents
- News2020.05.26Mitch Ceasar Qualifies to Run for Broward Supervisor of Elections
- News2020.05.26Commission Set to Discuss Resident Assistance, Woodlands Development, and White Supremacy