One of the Woodlands Country Club’s most spectacular custom homes, Casa de Sonseca, is now on the market for the lucky homeowner that can afford this unbelievable estate for a mere $1,895,000.
Casa de Sonseca which was featured in the 1981 annual edition of Florida Architecture, is located on two wooded acres complete with a fish-stocked pond, tennis court, heated pool, 30-person spa, private gardens, and over 800 feet of high walls for complete privacy – and is only minutes from great restaurants, airports and shopping. The Woodlands Country Club which is located in Tamarac has 2 18-hole golf courses and country club owned by ClubLink.
This Spanish Renaissance style home has over 8,000 square feet under air and has 7 bedrooms and 7.5 baths. Every bathroom has been fully updated to include new fixtures and whirlpool baths. Included is a domestic suite with living room, bedroom and bath. Even a private bedroom and bath in the separate cabana area.
Special features of the home include high ceilings with wood beams, hand carved doors, light fixtures, cabinets and tiles handcrafted in Spain, Italy, Portugal and France.
The master suite which occupies an entire wing, has a large bedroom, 2 full baths and 2 dressing rooms, each with walk in closets. Each bathroom has a spa and sauna. The cabinetry is all mahogany and the floors in the bedroom and dressing areas are cherry wood.
The beamed-ceiling living room with fireplace, cinema, surround sound system and bar, steps down to a family room. The foyer is a 53-foot long art gallery. The home also includes an impressive library.
A few steps away from the tennis court is a tiled pool area with a fountain, whirlpool, cabana and loggia with kitchen. Another loggia off the kitchen has a barbecue. The home also houses a full home generator.
The kitchen has been fully updated with modern appliances including GE Monogram appliances.
You don’t want to miss out on this home. Schedule a showing of Casa de Sonseca from Gilles Rais at Gilles Rais Fine Homes at 954.304.1579.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes
- News2023.05.07Unleash a Summer of Fun with the South Florida Adventure Pass: 4 Attractions, 1 Low Price