By Sharon Aron Baron
In partnership with Broward Meat & Fish, Walmart, Publix, and Farm Share, State Representative Anika Omphroy (D-95) is hosting a free food distribution.
Held on Tuesday, December 22, at 9 a.m. at 2701 N State Road 7 in Lauderhill, the drive-thru food distribution will serve approximately 500 households within her district.
State Rep. Omphroy is also donating reusable face masks to attendees. The food and masks will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. One box of groceries and a pack of masks will be placed in the trunk of each car. Residents are asked to wear a mask while attending and remain in their cars with their windows rolled up.
This distribution helps families financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic with food and personal protection equipment.
District 95 includes Lauderdale Lakes, Lauderhill, Margate, North Lauderdale, Plantation, Sunrise, and Tamarac.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.03.22FBI Miami Warns of $13 Million ‘Grandparent Scam’ Targeting Seniors
- News2023.03.21The Voice of Romance, Johnny Mathis, Celebrates 67 Years in Music with a Special Performance in Coral Springs
- News2023.03.19Woman Dies 5 Weeks After Multi-Vehicle Crash in North Lauderdale
- News2023.03.18Adopt These Adorable Pets: Onyx and Toes Are Looking for Their Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County