By Agrippina Fadel
Ring in the New Year in style and in great company at the Tamarac Moose Lodge.
Held on Saturday, December 31, at 7 p.m., the party includes a “buffet extravaganza” and an open bar from 8 to 10 p.m. with domestic beer, wine, and well cocktails. The tickets are $40 per person, and guests must RSVP by December 26.
Performing 80s rock music is Stone Lace. Fronted by the father-daughter team of Hailey and Jim Ezzell, the band covers artists from Fleetwood Mac to Guns N’ Roses, Stevie Wonder to the Gin Blossoms, and Pink Floyd to Blondie.
Open to all Moose Members and qualified guests, the party is held at 6191 Rock Island Rd. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.02.02Tamarac Resident Plans to Run Against Marlon Bolton; Calls for Ethical Leadership
- News2023.01.31City Commission Postpones Federal Aid to Tamarac Homeless, Domestic Violence Victims, and Rent-Stressed Residents
- News2023.01.31Culver’s Announces Tentative Opening Date in Tamarac
- News2023.01.30Ticket Alert: Comedian Sarge Brings His Hilarious Show to Tamarac