By Agrippina Fadel
Tamarac residents are invited to participate in the city’s vision-building process at the Citywide Public Input Workshop for the Tamarac 2040 Comprehensive Plan.
The workshop will take place on Tuesday, August 22, at 6:30 p.m. at the Tamarac Community Center, led by Mayor Michelle Gomez and the city commission.
At the workshop, residents will have a chance to participate in surveys with results available in real-time, drop notes in the comment box, and share and view digital feedback shared during other workshops held in each city district this summer.
The city staff and partner agencies will be available for face-to-face discussions, and participants can share their public fund investment ideas via an interactive exercise.
Advance questions and comments can be sent to ComprehensivePlan@Tamarac.org.
Tamarac Community Center is located at 8601 W. Commercial Blvd.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023High Schoolers Offered 100 Service Hours for Fostering Dogs from Broward County Animal Care
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Lauderhill Police Hold Next ‘Coffee with a Cop’ October 12
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Tamarac Offers Free Certification Course for HOA Board Members
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Ticket Alert: Flashback Four Rocks Kings Point Palace Sept. 23