By Agrippina Fadel
The local community is in for a treat as the Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida gear up for a special day under the sun.
The “Splash into Girl Scouts” pool party, is an event aimed at introducing local girls to scouting.
Taking place on Sunday, August 27, from 1 to 4 p.m. at Water’s Edge Park, the free event offers an opportunity for girls and families to engage with the local Girl Scouts unit and learn about membership benefits.
Participants are advised to bring swimsuits and towels to enjoy an afternoon by the pool. Various activities will be available, with the event also featuring a covered playground.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn more about Girl Scouts in a casual and enjoyable setting. Water’s Edge Park is located at 7508 NW 61st St in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 27, 2024Unleash the Fun at the Tamarac Pet Expo With Dog Parade, Food Trucks, and More
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Relive the Magic of John Denver with the ‘Back Home Again’ Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day