By: Sharon Aron Baron
Captain Neal Glassman invites residents to come out and meet their hometown police department and help celebrate National Night Out Against Crime on Tuesday, August 2, at the Tamarac district office.
National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community and provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
According to Glassman, the Broward Sheriff’s Office in Tamarac will be holding live demonstrations. Also, families can enjoy an air-conditioned game truck, rock climbing wall, petting-zoo, pony rides, a balloon-making clown, face painting, deejay music, free raffle prizes and free food.
Tamarac’s District Office is located at 7515 N. Pine Island Rd from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. For more information about National Night Out, visit www.natw.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- Events2021.09.24BSO Holds Shred-A-Thon and Operation Medicine Cabinet in North Lauderdale
- News2021.09.23Joseph Britner Joins University Hospital and Medical Center as New Chief Operating Officer
- News2021.09.22Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber Welcomes 2 New Businesses to Town
- News2021.09.21Tamarac Resident Warns Neighbors After Coyote Sighting