By: Sharon Aron Baron
Captain Neal Glassman invites residents to come out and meet their hometown police department and help celebrate National Night Out Against Crime on Tuesday, August 2, at the Tamarac district office.
National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community and provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
According to Glassman, the Broward Sheriff’s Office in Tamarac will be holding live demonstrations. Also, families can enjoy an air-conditioned game truck, rock climbing wall, petting-zoo, pony rides, a balloon-making clown, face painting, deejay music, free raffle prizes and free food.
Tamarac’s District Office is located at 7515 N. Pine Island Rd from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. For more information about National Night Out, visit www.natw.org.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.01.19Mayor Gomez Reselected to National League of Cities Fed Advocacy Committee
- News2022.01.14Man Loses 83 Pounds After Bariatric Surgery
- News2022.01.05Pets of the Week: Prince, Mia and Nami Are Looking for Forever Homes
- News2022.01.03Tamarac Offering Environmentally-Friendly Christmas Tree Disposal