By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Community Farmer’s Market will have a grand reopening party on Sunday February 2, with many activities and new vendors.
Everyone is invited to attend the event from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and eat, shop and socialize. There will be a bounce house, music, giveaways, and the following food vendors: Local Honey, Baked Goods, Happy Dog Bakery, Natural Skin Care Products, Jams and jellies, Pickles and olives, Spices and dips, Cheeses, Empanada’s. Local produce, Plants & Flowers, Teas & herbs, and a Craft and Chef Demo.
The Community Farmer’s market is held year round at Veteran’s Park at 7825 Southgate Blvd next to the Gary B. Jones Dog Park.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.09.19Coral Springs Center for the Arts Launches Comedy and Music October and November
- News2019.09.18Tamarac City Commissioners Voted to Approve Office Furnishings in Amended Budget
- News2019.09.18Broward County Schools Holds ‘Dads Take Your Child to School Day’
- News2019.09.17Students Can Earn Service Hours at 34th Annual International Coastal Cleanup