By: Sharon Aron Baron
The Tamarac Community Farmer’s Market will have a grand reopening party on Sunday February 2, with many activities and new vendors.
Everyone is invited to attend the event from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. and eat, shop and socialize. There will be a bounce house, music, giveaways, and the following food vendors: Local Honey, Baked Goods, Happy Dog Bakery, Natural Skin Care Products, Jams and jellies, Pickles and olives, Spices and dips, Cheeses, Empanada’s. Local produce, Plants & Flowers, Teas & herbs, and a Craft and Chef Demo.
The Community Farmer’s market is held year round at Veteran’s Park at 7825 Southgate Blvd next to the Gary B. Jones Dog Park.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.01.19Make-A-Wish Surprises Tamarac Teen with Exclusive Shopping Spree
- News2021.01.18Chabad of Coral Springs Holds Food Distribution on Tuesday
- News2021.01.18Tamarac Crime and Arrest Update Through January 11
- News2021.01.15Taddeo and Daley Re-File Legislation to Repeal Unconstitutional Gun Regulation Restriction on Local Governments