By: Sharon Aron Baron
Whether you’re in the market for used books, clothing, or just want to browse, then you don’t want to miss your chance to pick up some inexpensive items at the city-wide garage sale this Saturday, April 5, 2014 from 7:30 am-12:00 pm.
Held at Tamarac Park, which I think should be called Tamarac Park-ing lot, because there isn’t anything park-like about it, it’s very conveniently located near the pedestrian bridge that runs above University Drive.
Don’t forget to bring a small stash of cash!
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.01.24Clear Space by Safely Disposing Hazardous Waste on February 1
- News2020.01.23Tamarac Woman Dies After Single-Vehicle Accident in Coral Springs
- News2020.01.23Broward County Offering Express Service from BB&T Center to Miami International Airport
- News2020.01.21J.P. Taravella Drama Holding Semi-Annual Garage Sale