By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Tamarac man is dead after crashing his scooter in a median on Friday night, detectives said.
Just before 8:30 p.m., 58-year-old Billy Parker was driving a 2012 blue Taizhou scooter northbound on Northwest 70 Avenue approaching Northwest 70 Street in the Mainlands of Tamarac 14 when the scooter struck the center median. Parker, who was not wearing a helmet, was badly injured. Tamarac Fire Rescue responded to scene and pronounced him dead.
Investigators do not believe there were any other vehicles involved in the crash.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2021.05.13Fallen Soldiers Honored at Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony
- News2021.05.12Commission Votes Against $50,000 Leaked Memo Investigation, Hires New City Attorney
- News2021.05.11Next Free Food Distribution Dates In Tamarac, Sunrise, and Coral Springs
- News2021.05.11Bolton Blames Mayor, City Manager, After His Spending Items Are Leaked to Press