By: Sharon Aron Baron
A Tamarac man is dead after crashing his scooter in a median on Friday night, detectives said.
Just before 8:30 p.m., 58-year-old Billy Parker was driving a 2012 blue Taizhou scooter northbound on Northwest 70 Avenue approaching Northwest 70 Street in the Mainlands of Tamarac 14 when the scooter struck the center median. Parker, who was not wearing a helmet, was badly injured. Tamarac Fire Rescue responded to scene and pronounced him dead.
Investigators do not believe there were any other vehicles involved in the crash.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.04.06COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 6
- News2020.04.05COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 5
- News2020.04.04COVID-19 Cases in Tamarac from the Florida Department of Health April 4
- News2020.04.04Tamarac Restaurants Offering Curbside and Delivery to Feed Hungry Residents