The Tamarac Parks and Recreation Non-Profit Foundation will be holding their first annual Golf Tournament fundraiser on June 1st at the Colony West Country Club.
The P.A.R.O.T. Foundation was developed to assist in the enhancement of parks and recreation programs and facilities in the city through fundraising and advocacy. Their goals for this year include setting up a program scholarship fund and providing funds to purchase playground equipment that meet the needs of autistic children.
All are welcome to register. For tournament information or to register, please contact Carol Courtney firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-722-9605 or Linda Probert email@example.com or call 954-597-3632.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2019.10.16Tamarac Holds Huge Halloween Hoopla October 25
- News2019.10.16School Board Member Holds Meet and Greet October 24
- Crime & Safety2019.10.16Police Search for Suspects Who Drugged and Robbed a Man at Hard Rock Casino
- News2019.10.15Tamarac North Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce will host its 5th Annual Golf Tournament