The Tamarac Parks and Recreation Non-Profit Foundation will be holding their first annual Golf Tournament fundraiser on June 1st at the Colony West Country Club.
The P.A.R.O.T. Foundation was developed to assist in the enhancement of parks and recreation programs and facilities in the city through fundraising and advocacy. Their goals for this year include setting up a program scholarship fund and providing funds to purchase playground equipment that meet the needs of autistic children.
All are welcome to register. For tournament information or to register, please contact Carol Courtney email@example.com or 954-722-9605 or Linda Probert firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-597-3632.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.30City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Coronavirus Orders and Closures
- News2020.03.30Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 30
- News2020.03.29Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 29
- News2020.03.28Tamarac Schools Gear Up To Go Online after Computer Device Distribution