The Tamarac Parks and Recreation Non-Profit Foundation will be holding their first annual Golf Tournament fundraiser on June 1st at the Colony West Country Club.
The P.A.R.O.T. Foundation was developed to assist in the enhancement of parks and recreation programs and facilities in the city through fundraising and advocacy. Their goals for this year include setting up a program scholarship fund and providing funds to purchase playground equipment that meet the needs of autistic children.
All are welcome to register. For tournament information or to register, please contact Carol Courtney firstname.lastname@example.org or 954-722-9605 or Linda Probert email@example.com or call 954-597-3632.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out