By: Sharon Aron Baron
After Broward County allowed for the reopening of parks, the City of Tamarac has followed suit.
Beginning April 29, all city parks will reopen for passive use, which includes walking, jogging, and bike riding from 8 am – 6 pm.
Residents must use precautions, and if social distancing is not achievable, only groups that reside in the same household may be within six feet of each other. Please note that park restrooms will be closed.
Also, open will be the Colony West golf course, which will open with the first tee time at 7 am.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.05.31Temple Beth Torah Sha’aray Tzedek Holds Shabbat Services in Spanish, Hebrew and English
- News2023.05.27Planet Fitness Launches High School Summer Pass Program to Combat Teen Obesity and Boost Mental Health
- News2023.05.26Joint Tactical Training Exercise to Commence in Broward County
- News2023.05.24Meet Gretel and Sissy, 2 Sweethearts Searching for Forever Homes