The Tamarac Skate Park is located at 9901 N.W. 77 Street within the Tamarac Sports Complex at the site of the old hockey rink and is open Tuesday-Sunday. Users under age 18 must have the waiver and consent signed by a parent/legal guardian. Parents/legal guardians will be required to present picture I.D. Upon completion of the registration process the participant will receive a Skate Park decal which is valid for the current calendar year. The decal will be required to be displayed on the participant’s helmet and worn at all times. Registration for the Skate Park is located at the Tamarac Community Center, 8601 W. Commercial Blvd., or Tamarac Recreation Center, 7501 N. University Drive.
The Tamarac Sports Complex is home to many of the sports in Tamarac. The Tamarac Sports Complex amenities include tennis courts, basketball courts, covered playground, picnic tables, football/soccer fields, along with concession stand and restrooms. The Sports Complex Expansion project was completed in the spring 2009. Expansion elements include two (2) full-size and one (1) Little League baseball fields, Concession building with meeting room and restrooms, Picnic shelter, Playground, Fishing pier, Multi-purpose path, Natural area, parking, revision of existing park facilities. The park is open from 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2022.05.25Register for Tamarac’s Memorial Day Ceremony Followed By Live Music May 30
- News2022.05.24Detectives Search for a Missing Tamarac Teen
- News2022.05.18Joey Lanouette Qualifies by Petition for the Tamarac City Commission District 2 Seat
- News2022.05.16Official 2022/23 Broward County Public Schools Color Calendar is Out