By: Sharon Aron Baron
Before the first week of school, children deserve to have one more exciting night out. This time, at the aquatic center where they can watch Disney’s “Moana” at Tamarac’s Dive-in Movie event.
Produced in 2016, the film tells the story of Moana, the strong-willed daughter of a chief of a Polynesian village, who is chosen by the ocean itself to reunite a mystical relic with a goddess. When a blight strikes her island, Moana sets sail in search of Maui, a demigod, in the hope of saving her people.
The show starts Friday, August 10, at 8:00 p.m. Bring your favorite clear water inflatable. Admission is $3.50 ages 17 and under, $4 for adults. Snacks will be sold at the concession stand for cash only.
The Caporella Aquatic Center is at 9300 NW 58th St, Tamarac, FL 33321.
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- Events2019.07.15Try Vegan Food at the Next Event in Tamarac
- News2019.07.10Humane Society Searching for Volunteers to Help the Animals in Their Care
- News2019.07.09Tamarac Businesses Gets Preference With City’s New Vendor Selection Process
- News2019.07.04Kenneth Behring, Founder, and Developer of the City of Tamarac, Dies