By Selene Raj
In what will be an eggs-traordinarily great day, the Easter bunny is hopping over to homes in Tamarac over Spring Break.
Are you all ears now?
The Broward Sheriff’s Office Tamarac district is making home visits with the Easter Bunny. Visits are available on two days, Saturdays, March 20, and Saturday, March 27, between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. The three to five-minute visits are $5 per child, per visit, and include a goody bag.
Reserve online today at BSO Bunny. Tickets must be purchased for each child in the household. Face masks will be required at all times.
This will definitely be a hoppy event!
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Selene Raj is a writer and a Florida International University graduate. Born in Trinidad and raised in America, she completed her Master's in Mass Communications in 2020, and has been living in Coral Springs since 2004. She is passionate about the communities she lives and works in and loves reporting and sharing stories that are as complex and meaningful as the people who live in them.
- News2021.08.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests
- News2021.03.16Chabad Jewish Center of Tamarac Holds Events You Can’t Passover
- News2021.03.02The Broward Sheriff’s Office Makes Personal Bunny Visits in Tamarac
- News2021.02.25Nonprofit Teams Up with City to Provide Free Hearing Tests