By Claire Cornish
Theo is a Black Mouth Cur-Mix, which probably explains his beautiful dark caramel coloring and happy nature.
He is a sweet-tempered boy who loves his walks and will trot along at your side, ready to share the day’s news.
Theo is house-trained and knows his commands, which he is always happy to show off. He is also a fun-loving dog who will be your loyal companion for the rest of his life.
Theo says, “I will be your best friend forever!”
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.22This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Theo is a Sweet-Tempered Boy Who Will Be Your Best Friend For Life
- News2020.09.07Briefly Fostered, This Lab-Mix is Now Back at the Shelter Waiting for his Forever Family
- News2020.09.01This 11-Year-Old Girl Was Given Up After a Lifetime with her Family