By Claire Cornish
Theo is a Black Mouth Cur-Mix, which probably explains his beautiful dark caramel coloring and happy nature.
He is a sweet-tempered boy who loves his walks and will trot along at your side, ready to share the day’s news.
Theo is house-trained and knows his commands, which he is always happy to show off. He is also a fun-loving dog who will be your loyal companion for the rest of his life.
Theo says, “I will be your best friend forever!”
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home