By Claire Cornish
Theo is a Black Mouth Cur-Mix, which probably explains his beautiful dark caramel coloring and happy nature.
He is a sweet-tempered boy who loves his walks and will trot along at your side, ready to share the day’s news.
Theo is house-trained and knows his commands, which he is always happy to show off. He is also a fun-loving dog who will be your loyal companion for the rest of his life.
Theo says, “I will be your best friend forever!”
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- NewsMarch 5, 2023Meet Penny: The Beautiful Harrier Dog with a Heart of Gold
- NewsSeptember 9, 2022Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- NewsJuly 7, 2022Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- NewsJune 26, 2022Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation