By: Claire Cornish
Just look at that face – it’s easy to tell that Charlie is just full of love, joy, and loyalty just bursting to get out.
Charlie was abandoned at a vet’s office, still with a drainage drip in his chest after surgery. He enjoys being around people and lights up when he sees the leash come out.
He’s a friendly boy who also likes being around other dogs. Charlie does have some problems with his ears but is happy to announce that a benefactor sponsors his medical needs.
He’s interested in being fostered or adopted; he doesn’t mind which.
Charlie says to Tamarac residents: “Please can I come home with you? I’m such a good boy!”
Charlie’s ID number is A2032918, and he is currently at Broward County Animal Care and Adoption, 2400 SW 42nd Street, Fort Lauderdale. Open Tuesday – Sunday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Flo is an Adventurous Little Puppy Looking for Her Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Once Someone’s Pet, Its Been a Long Time Since Three-Year-Old Bailey Was Loved
- News2021.08.23Cheddar, Who Loves Other Dogs and Playtime Searches for a Forever Home
- News2021.07.05Charming Puppy Needs Forever Home