By Claire Cornish
This happy-go-lucky boy is full of fun and smiles, and he is longing for a forever home where he can play, snuggle up, and lounge in the sun with his family.
Moose is 7-years-old and quite the affectionate gentleman. He is easy-going, walks very nicely on leash, and has excellent manners. Moose has enjoyed playgroups and particularly likes the company of female dogs and is terrific with people of all ages and very gentle too.
Moose’s ID # A2095121, and he is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care.
Although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can make an appointment to meet Moose by emailing ACADadoptions@broward.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2023.03.05Meet Penny: The Beautiful Harrier Dog with a Heart of Gold
- News2022.09.09Pet of the Week: Marvin the Guinea Pig is Looking for a Loving Family
- News2022.07.07Dog of the Week: This Puppy Needs Her Forever Family
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Pup Was Rescued From a Hoarding Situation