By Claire Cornish
This happy-go-lucky boy is full of fun and smiles, and he is longing for a forever home where he can play, snuggle up, and lounge in the sun with his family.
Moose is 7-years-old and quite the affectionate gentleman. He is easy-going, walks very nicely on leash, and has excellent manners. Moose has enjoyed playgroups and particularly likes the company of female dogs and is terrific with people of all ages and very gentle too.
Moose’s ID # A2095121, and he is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care.
Although the shelter is currently closed to the public, you can make an appointment to meet Moose by emailing ACADadoptions@broward.org.
Got News? Send it to Tamarac Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2020.09.22This Puppy Needs a Chance at a New Home and New Life
- News2020.09.14Theo is a Sweet-Tempered Boy Who Will Be Your Best Friend For Life
- News2020.09.07Briefly Fostered, This Lab-Mix is Now Back at the Shelter Waiting for his Forever Family
- News2020.09.01This 11-Year-Old Girl Was Given Up After a Lifetime with her Family