By Agrippina Fadel
Prepare to be mesmerized by the captivating talent of Atilio Marinelli as he takes the stage at Kings Point Palace, delivering an extraordinary evening of music that spans Italian classics, dancing hits from the 50s, 60s, and 70s, and beloved Broadway and Hollywood tunes.
Held on Saturday, July 8, at 8 p.m., the show is $10 for Kings Point residents and $15 for guests, with tickets available at the venue’s box office before and on the night of the concert.
A classically trained dramatic tenor, Marinelli showcases his immense vocal range through a diverse repertoire encompassing international pop hits, classical Italian melodies, and timeless musical songs. His performance is a heartfelt tribute to legends such as Bocelli, Elvis, Mario Lanza, Sinatra, Tom Jones, Neil Diamond, Pavarotti, and Dean Martin.
The Palace at Kings Point is located at 7622 NW 76th St. in Tamarac.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Catch Comedian Bobby Collins with Special Guest Shelley Keelor at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 13, 2024Broward County Animal Care Holds ‘Stinky Ex’ Fundraiser for Valentine’s Day
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Ticket Alert: Rock On to Meat Loaf Tribute at Kings Point Palace
- NewsFebruary 12, 2024Peter Lemongello Jr. Performs at Kings Point Palace Sunday Matinee