By Ryan Yousefi
The City of Lauderhill has recently announced an event tailored to individuals seeking new employment opportunities.
The Jobs Fair — taking place on Tuesday, July 25, at noon- has been organized by the city to allow individuals to explore various job openings.
The event aims to connect job seekers with department managers to showcase employment opportunities in the city.
Additional departments that have not yet posted job listings may also be in attendance, providing even more employment prospects for attendees.
To access the available job openings within the city before the event, interested individuals can visit the official website at www.Lauderhill-fl.gov/careers.
The website provides detailed information about each position, including qualifications, responsibilities, and application procedures.
Lauderhill City Hall is located at 5581 West Oakland Park Boulevard.
To learn more about the City of Lauderhill Jobs Fair or specific job openings, interested individuals can contact the Human Resources department at 954-730-3090.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023Dirty Dog’s Car Wash Opens with Grand Opening Celebration
- NewsSeptember 24, 2023Lauderhill’s Mayor Thurston Hosts Move with the Mayor and Fitness Challenge
- NewsSeptember 21, 2023Tamarac Man Attempts to Drown Woman in Community Pool
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023BSO North Lauderdale and Home Depot Team Up for ‘Building Bonds’ Children’s Workshop