Two people were seriously injured and were transported to Broward Health earlier today in Tamarac, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
At approximately 10:41 this morning around the 5000 block of Rock Island Road a femalel driver, 87, was driving a 2001 tan Chevy Malibu Southbound when she turned left on NW 50th Street and was struck by a 2000 Honda Accord driven by a male, 24, driving Northbound.
The accident occurred near the Sabal Palm community and the Woodlands Country Club.
BSO Air Rescue transported the female to Broward Health as her injuries were listed as more serious, and Tamarac Fire Rescue transported the male driver to there as well. Both names have not been released by BSO at this time.
Thank you to Edward Enciu for sending these photos
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, and Parkland Talk. Tamarac Talk was created in 2011 to provide News for the residents of Tamarac and is the #1 News Source for Residents.
- News2023.02.03Bite into Bliss and Empower Young Women: Get Your Boxes of Girl Scout Cookies Today
- News2023.02.023 Brave Deputies Risk Lives to Save Woman in Christmas Eve Canal Rescue
- News2023.02.01Choking Prevention Takes Center Stage: Rep Daley Files Bill Proposed by High School Students
- News2023.01.272 Arrested for Robbery and Shooting in North Lauderdale: Victim Remains in Critical Condition