Two people were seriously injured and were transported to Broward Health earlier today in Tamarac, according to the Broward Sheriff’s Office.
At approximately 10:41 this morning around the 5000 block of Rock Island Road a femalel driver, 87, was driving a 2001 tan Chevy Malibu Southbound when she turned left on NW 50th Street and was struck by a 2000 Honda Accord driven by a male, 24, driving Northbound.
The accident occurred near the Sabal Palm community and the Woodlands Country Club.
BSO Air Rescue transported the female to Broward Health as her injuries were listed as more serious, and Tamarac Fire Rescue transported the male driver to there as well. Both names have not been released by BSO at this time.
Thank you to Edward Enciu for sending these photos
- Sharon Aron Baron is the Editor of Talk Media and writer for Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk and Parkland Talk.
Tamarac Talk was created in 2010 to provide News, Views and Entertainment for the residents of Tamarac.
- News2020.03.30City of Tamarac Updates Residents on Coronavirus Orders and Closures
- News2020.03.30Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 30
- News2020.03.29Florida Department of Health Releases COVID-19 Cases by City as of March 29
- News2020.03.28Tamarac Schools Gear Up To Go Online after Computer Device Distribution